Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.
The last few days I have been navigating uncharted waters. I’m trying to figure out which direction to take on my current life journey, and I am really unsure where the compass is trying to lead me. The needle is always supposed to face North, but somehow the electromagnetic pull is out of sync, and it’s leading me all over the place. More simply stated: I’m not liking the idea of change in my life.
How about you? How do you deal with change?
I’m particularly good at dealing with change by being anxious. I get anxious about the unknown future ahead of me when big changes could possibly happen. And instead of being able to be right in the moment…LIVE FOR THE MOMENT…I’m already 2, 000 miles ahead of myself saying…BUT WHAT IF…? But I know this isn’t always the healthiest way to deal…
For those of you who’ve been with me on this journey, you have probably noticed I write when I’m anxious. It really does center me. And I really need grounding when I’m feeling lost.
I always come up with things to help me:
- My biggest help often is my faith…or at least turning to the Divine and remembering, “For I know the plans I have for you…plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jer. 29:11). These words are helpful to me, they are words that I turn to when I do feel lost or unsure.
- Sometimes, it’s turning to Beauty, and Nature.
- Sometimes it’s emotionally connecting to those I trust and Love.—being listened to, talking it out, recieving their points of view.
- Sometimes it’s remembering how much my son & pets trust that I will take care of them…and remembering that if my energy of love & care is being put into the universe, in return, I can only receive love and care back.
So, I want to say thank you to each of you, for sharing in my journey and for accompanying me with your support.
- Where does your guidance come from when you are unsure of choices you have in front of you?
- How do you discover which path to take?
For no one person can know all, that’s why we need each other, and have each other to share in the journey.–Bella Bleue
Blessings, Erin, Bella Bleue
©Bella Bleue Healing, Health & Inspiration for Your Life™