This week I was blessed with a special kind of sunshine in my world…the kind that comes from connection with people and the relationships in life that make you feel lighter, happier and energize you to share light with others. I was nominated for the sunshine award by two fabulous women who shine light, love and healing on the world. Thank you to Michele who writes a beautiful, inspiring, and honest story about her journey through life in her blog, Words of Compassion, Creativity & Knowledge. Thank you also to Lisa who writes about the “Gems” in our every day life and shares a story of compassion and love in her beautiful and inspiring writing through her blog, Gems of Delight.
Here are the rules:
- Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions (listed below) about you.
- Pay the love forward by nominating several inspiring blogs you enjoy by posting a link to their page (on your page) and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated and invited to participate.
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is your favorite animal? Cat
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Lemonade
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I like seeing images right away.
- What’s your passion? Creating love and connection through writing, photography, and human relationships–with one another and the created world.
- What’s your favorite pattern? I’ve always loved flower patterns
- Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Giving.
- What’s your favorite number? 21
- What is your favorite day of the week? Wednesday
- What is your favorite flower? Oh, that’s a hard one…I love so many, but I guess I’d have to say Irises.
My Nominees…Because each and every one of you have your own way of shining light on the world and the people who grace the pages of your blog:
- Just One Voice
- The Truth Warrior
- Emily Coates Music
- One More Morning
- The Nomadic Angel
- Wisdom is the Key
Blessings to each and every one, Erin, Bella Bleue
©Bella Bleue Healing, Health & Inspiration for Your Life™
3 thoughts on “The Sunshine Award”
Thank you 🙂 Hope you are well 🙂
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve all the best awards 🙂