I am greatly appreciative to Andrew who shares his wonderful blog, Influence Vs. Control for the nomination for the “One Lovely Blog Award”.
Andrew is a wonderful writer who shares inspirations and proactive solutions to live a happier, and more fulfilled life. Definitely check out his blog!
The “One Lovely Blog Award” has similar rules to many blogging awards.
- Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Write Seven things about your self
- Make a list of 15 bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are! These folks are the next round of honorees for the “One Lovely Blog Award”
Here’s what I have to do!
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What is your favorite colour?
2. What is your favorite animal?
My Cat Max. Though I also adopted a pup in September, and I’m certainly learning to love my dog too!
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
5. What is your favorite pattern?
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
Giving Presents—fun to go shopping and fun to see the person’s expression…or I love to bake too and giving out baked goods is so fabulous!
7. What is your favorite number?
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
Wednesday a.k.a. Hump Day!
9. What is your favorite flower?
Do I have to just have one?! Irises, Orchids, Lilies, Roses
10. What’s your passion?
Creating love and connection through writing, photography, and human relationships–with one another and the created world.
I hope you enjoy checking out the 15 Blogs I am sharing this award with they each have their own lovely way of sharing with the world!
My nominations for the blogs I really enjoy reading…you should check them out too!
- Mindfulness and Me
- Through the Healing Lens
- The Ralphie Chronicles
- Coco J. Ginger Says
- Reality in Progress
- Taming the Invisible Dragon
- Influence Vs. Control
- Amy Keast Intuitive
- One More Morning
- Katie Raspberry
- Operation Have It All
Thank you, each of you, for your superb messages!
Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award
I am so thankful to Reality In Progress
for this fun sisterhood award! Reality In Progress writes wonderful poems and shares her thoughts that encourage you to sit back and think about life, while soaking it while you read her words. I encourage you to check out her fabulous blog! I have met wonderful women across the globe because of blogging and am thrilled to share this award!
And these are the rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award;
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
My nominations for this award:
Another big thank you to Reality In Progress
for the Living Passionately Award! I am humbled that you enjoy stopping by my blog. This is a special award to receive, because Reality in Progress
shares passion and depth in her fabulous writings. She definitely deserves this award!
These are the rules for The Living Passionately Award;
- Take a deep breath
- Think about who you’d like to pass this on to
- Do something weird and out of the ordinary today
- Post the award someplace conspicuous…..the underside of the hamper lid, inside of the lav door, at the bottom of the bird-cage.
These are a couple blogs that help me take a deep breath and color my life with their wonderful photos.
Thank you so much to each and every one of you for the gifts I have received from all of you!
Blessings on your days ahead!
Blessings, Erin, Bella Bleue
©Bella Bleue Healing, Health & Inspiration for Your Life™ All rights reserved.
Will You Share this Post?! (Thank You!)