The earth brings forth healing through its wondrous beauty, its inspiring growth, and its ability to survive even when faced with incredible storms.
These words, are ones I needed to write as my heart is finally able to grieve over the last week of sorrow, & uncertainty that has happened around our city. They are also words that remind me of endurance, and strength. And they are words, that I hope inspire you too. They certainly are not the words and images I would usually use for Earth Day, but they are the ones, that come from my heart right now.
- Placing my hands in the dirt these last few days, to bring forth a fertile ground for my plants to grow, has been my comfort, and a place to leave my sorrow.
- The wonder that comes as I watch new buds come peeking through the soil, and the anticipation to see the beautiful flowers that will peek out, gives me a sense of hope.
- Knowing that life is still beautiful despite, the pain that has happened around my city this last week, brings healing to my weary heart.
- Even though a plant may break, it has the strength to keep growing, and living. And that even after horrendous storms, roots that run deep and hold strong to the ground will not falter. We can overcome, and be strong and recover, because Love wins, and its roots always run deeper than any pain.
- There is an amazing sense of calm and peacefulness that erupts gently within my heart, when I am at the top of the mountains, or along a beautiful coast line, and this connection to the earth transcends my spirit and brings me closer to the Divine.
What happens within you when you feel connected to the earth? Where has this happened for you? Go there in your imagination and allow yourself to feel.
Our wonderful Creator, knew we needed this earth. It is where we are able to connect to a sense of wonder, and awe. Experiencing the earth allows us to free our imaginations and inspires us to sing, paint, photograph, write, run, play ball, ski, climb trees, etc.
The earth really is a place of wondrous healing.
How has the earth brought healing into your life?
Blessings, Erin, Bella Bleue
© 2013. Bella Bleue Healing™ All Rights Reserved.
Please also visit my photography site: Photography by Bella Bleue.
See my Facebook page for daily inspirations and messages.
Will You Share this Post?! (Thank You!)