Healing gathers great power when we remember:
In your moments of frustration, disconnection, pain, suffering, brokenness, you can also absorb healing energy right from within your body. This energy, comes from the memories stored inside your mind, your heart, your finger tips and toes; it comes from every part of your being. For example, when you get on a bike, your body remembers what it needs to do to keep balance and pedal, each and every time you get on. Just as easily as you can remember to ride a bike, you can remember your moments of strength, peace, equilibrium, balance, brighter days, happiness, forgiveness, etc. Tapping into memories of times when you have overcome an obstacle can bring healing into your life in an instant.
Healing is an on-going journey, it never has a specific end date. So evoking a memory won’t heal everything instantaneously, but evoking memories of healing in your life will allow healing to begin to happen. Just think for a moment of a time when you went through something difficult in your life, but you were able to make it though. Embrace this memory of your inner strength, your body feeling peace, laughing again, feeling in balance again.
- When you went through a break-up and were heart broken, but day by day you got a bit better, and then one day took the chance to love again.
- When you were in pain, that seemed to never have an end, but you awoke one morning and felt peace within your body
- When you thought God forgot about you, but then something wonderful happened, even if it wasn’t the way you expected it to
- When you thought that you would cry every day for the rest of your life, but one day you started to laugh again
- Fill in your own obstacle that you over came, and how
By remembering the “overcoming” of something difficult in your life, you give yourself permission to have hope, and to believe that healing is possible because you remember when something positive came out of something negative—it gives you the hope that you can get through this present difficulty. Furthermore, by transforming the negative, painful energy into positive energy, you also allow healing to begin to happen. Lastly, by remembering the positive outcomes from a difficult situation you give your body permission to work towards healing, instead of having your body work against you (like not eating well, or sleeping good, now you can!)
You already have these positive memories inside you. Go to them, and use them to help you be well in your life.
Blessings, Erin, Bella Bleue
©Bella Bleue Healing, Health & Inspiration for Your Life™ All rights reserved.
Please also visit my photography site: Naturescapes, Flowerscapes & Cityscapes