Sometimes we have to Ponder Life,
to discover the answers we are searching for.
These last couple days I needed an extra dose of refection time. I gave myself the gift of listening to my inner wisdom–i.e., what my body was telling me–so that I could make choices that would be best not only for me, but also for my family. Do you take time to listen to your body when you are searching for answers? If Yes: Do you usually feel like your body directs you in making choices that are good and right for you? If No: Why do you choose not to listen to your body?
I usually can’t avoid what I feel…my gut just keeps bugging me until I pay attention and take time to reflect. So that’s exactly what I did these past few days. I pondered life, so that I could open myself to discovering my deeper truths…& share what I discovered is right and good with those I love.
Give yourself these gifts
- Make space in your life for reflection
- As you reflect take time to get to know your body better
- By becoming aware of your body you can notice imbalances
- These imbalances are indicators that some kind of change needs to happen within your Life
- Write down what you notice or make note of it in some effective way
- Reflect again
- Write down possible changes
- Act upon them
- Notice your body again: if you begin to feel balanced again—note what is working. If not, keep searching.
May you be blessed with the discovery of your answers!—the ones that transform your life!
As you discover the answers in your heartYour world begins to transformYou hold your head upAnd your Spirit opensto receiving LifeAnd you smilebecause you understandyour giftsand are ready to share who you are.
Blessings, Erin, Bella Bleue
©Bella Bleue Healing, Health & Inspiration for Your Life™