Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks and appreciation goes to Andrew Gilbert, author of the blog, Influenceceversuscontrol ,for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
I am very honored to receive this award! This encourages me to keep sharing the words that come from my heart. It is extremely humbling to know others connect to what I have to share. I am extremely grateful to be a part of the blogging community!
Here are the rules to the award: Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them when you create a post on the award. Share 7 things about yourself. Pass the award on to 15 people you know who have blogs that you follow and enjoy. Contact those people that you have nominated. Put the Award Image on your blog page (go to images in the widgets menu in the Appearance category).
More on the Versatile Blog Award http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com.
7 Things about Erin, Bella Bleue
- I feel blessed every day of my life to be a mother and a wife.
- I have accompanied many people during their death and humbly experienced their spirits leaving their body behind as they journey onto the next part of their life.
- I love photography, and have my camera everywhere I go.
- I am writing a book.
- My husband inspires me daily to dream, have hope and to LIVE.
- I have a post-graduate degree in Theology and Counseling.
- I love writing, and sharing my photography on this blog.
My Nominations for the 15 Blogs that I am grateful for discovering. Thank you for your wonderful gifts of creativity, poetry, inspiration, human-connection, love for animals, design, compassion, quotes, and so much more!
- The Ralphie Chronicles
- Squirrels in Wren’s Nest
- GYA today
- Necole Stephens-Angel Kisses Blog
- Source of Inspiration
- Shadows of Love
- Plain Steam Rice
- Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- A Girl and Her Brush
- The Blessing Chair
- Beyond Confessions
Thank you again, ‘Influenceversuscontrol!”
Blessings to all, Erin, Bella Bleue