The spring brings rain with it. Rain effects us in many different ways. It can inspire us to go out and take photos of its beauty in nature. It can also change our state and damper our mood. Rain may unmotivate us, and make us less interested in doing things. But, we know no matter how rain may make us feel, it is inevitable that it will come one day. Rain is also very symbolic: It is a symbol of cleansing, and renewing. It is a symbol of our tears. During the spring it is a great source of life–it brings forth new life in the earth. It is also a time of washing away the grays of winter and bringing forth new bursts of color.
I would like to challenge you to bring forth new bursts of color in YOUR life…let the rain bring forth new life, new beginnings in you by washing away YOUR burdens, and sorrows, and filling those spaces with new dreams, hopes, and aspirations!
- Jump in puddles like you did when you were a child
- Stand in your shower, and imagine that it is the rain, washing upon you, and removing all that you need to let go of-Allow healing to happen within you!
- Stand under the rain, until your hair is wet and raindrops fall off your nose into your hands making a puddle-and say to yourself, “I am alive and refreshed!”
- Go outside with the one you love and dance!
- Make your dreams a reality:
- Write down your goals and hopes in a list
- Pick one a day that you are going to work at
- Remember a goal is attainable!—which means you will make it happen!
May the Road Rise to Meet You,