We are naturally created to seek healing in our lives.Your body is created to seek healing, health and well-being for you.
As we all know, sometimes we feel like our body has failed us, or betrayed us…either physically, mentally, emotionally and/or spiritually, but even so, it is in our nature to seek and desire life. If you are alive today, even after all you’ve been through, then you have already discovered this desire to heal, and live. So why not trust in this as your truth rather, than the negative things: the words, beliefs, images, diseases, etc. that are trying to get you down?
Just think for a second: When you scrape your knee, *your body naturally goes to work to seek healing for you. You don’t really think about it much, but all the little healing cells in your being are saying, “Hello! I gotta get to the knee!” And they do just that. And you begin to heal, day by day. Of course some of your wounds may be much deeper than a scrape, and might take longer to heal, but when you trust in our body to want to heal because it already is made to heal, imagine the healing that can happen within you.
Healing is an energy force that dwells within you and flows through you. It comes forth through the healing cells in your body as well as your desire for healing through your thoughts and feelings.
- Sit down or lay down alone for a a bit.
- Deeply focus on this image
- Open your hands: receive healing
- See the healing light flowing through your body
- Imagine all your cells being filled with this healing energy
Flowing through you with love, peace, strength, or whatever healing you need
- Be still for a while and become one with yourself.
- Listen to this beautiful healing music while you imagine healing moving through you.
- All those beautiful healing cells, gently calling your Name and saying to you, “I am healing.”
Blessings, Erin, Bella Bleue
©Bella Bleue Healing, Health & Inspiration for Your Life™